[Digitalarchivists] Upcoming Workshop Jan 7th and 14th

newmy51 at gmail.com newmy51 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 10:23:11 UTC 2014

The email I sent the council went suspiciously unanswered.  I will try to
ensure that, at least, my co-librarian, Chris, is in attendance.  I know we
had other members interested in scanning, but their contact info never got
compiled into a single place.  Will update with more before flying out on
the 29th.

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 3:00 PM, Andrew Defries <andrew.defries at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Dany, any updates from the Mycological society? Also, no need for a camera
> for the workshop, as I'll get stage fright.
>
> John, did you spread the word with the noisebridge folks?
>
> See you all in the new year,
>
> Andrew

Danny Newman

*Founder*
Sociedad Micológica de Bolivia
www.kallampas.org

*Librarian*
Mycological Society of San Francisco
www.mssf.org

*Parataxonomist*
Desjardin Lab, Harry D. Thiers Herbarium
San Francisco State University
http://is.gd/Xp5Trj : http://is.gd/89lBCh