[Digitalarchivists] Off Topic...

newmy51 at gmail.com newmy51 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 19:27:01 UTC 2014

I need to borrow a set of Mac OS X Snow Leopard installation disks, if any
of you coming to the meeting tonight have any you can bring.  I've been
ramming my head into the triple boot hackintosh wall for the past two days
to absolutely no avail.  The provider of said disks, copies of said disks,
or a lesson in multibooting that explains why I don't need them at all,
will be remunerated with their choice of bottled or canned liquid bread

See you tonight,

-Danny