[Digitalarchivists] book scanner walk-through request

jacques revera jacquesrevera at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 20:47:43 UTC 2014

I would sure be grateful for a walk through of the book scanner this week
if anyone is able. I am a quick study, professional AV tech, advanced at
video and handy. (busy/unable Wednesday and Thursday day/night this week)

I spoke to John who said:
"I'm pretty slammed at the moment (fighting off mono and apartment hunting
at the same time), but happy to hand off the cameras for the scanner if
someone else can walk you through using it."

Jacques