[Digitalarchivists] new reetz scanner

newmy51 at gmail.com newmy51 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 14:57:26 UTC 2014

I called him during our last meeting for what had to be the 5th or 6th time
in the past year, asking about the new scanners (there's two of them) and
wanting to catch up on this and that.  He hasn't returned a single call,
email, smoke signal, etc. since the last time I went to an IA lunch.
Anyone who thinks they can get a hold of him is more than welcome to try.
My efforts have apparently been completely ineffective.