[Digitalarchivists] Library Event @ Noisebridge - June 26th - Intros

John Shutt john.d.shutt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 20:38:09 UTC 2015

Hey Digital Archivists,

I want to introduce you to Daniel Verbit, the main organizer for an all-day
event for the American Library Association at Noisebridge on June 26th.
He's interested in showing the book scanner at the event, if anyone is up
for going to the space that day to give demos!

This is a really cool event, and it would be a great opportunity to
introduce more librarians and archivists to desktop book scanners and find
opportunities to collaborate. We should have both Reetz kits up and running
by then.

John