[Digitalarchivists] Fwd: Re: Donated Partial Archivist Assembly Inquiry

newmy51 at gmail.com newmy51 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 20:49:34 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <help at tenrec.builders>
Date: Jul 22, 2015 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: Donated Partial Archivist Assembly Inquiry
To: <newmy51 at gmail.com>
Cc: <digitalarchivists at lists.noisebridge.net>

 Hmm. If you are going to try to install on something not a Pi, it will be
a bit trickier. here is a general package/install cheat sheet for you,
though:

apt-get update
apt-get -y upgrade
apt-get -y install --no-install-recommends git-core binutils
ca-certificates curl rpi-update
apt-get -y install --no-install-recommends cifs-utils console-common htop
less ntp openssh-server sudo vim
apt-get -y install dbus udisks

apt-get -y --force-yes install --no-install-recommends \
python python-colorama python-yaml python-concurrent.futures \
python-roman python-usb python-psutil \
python-requests python-netifaces \
python-dbus liblua5.2-dev libusb-dev libjpeg8-dev
apt-get -y install python-pip build-essential python2.7-dev pkg-config

echo deb http://apt.diybookscanner.org/raspbian wheezy main >>
/etc/apt/sources.list
sudo apt-get update
apt-get -y --force-yes install --no-install-recommends chdkptp
python-blinker python-hidapi-cffi python-isbnlib python-wand python-cffi
python-zipstream
#E: Unable to locate package libturbojpeg1-dev

pip install flask
pip install tornado
pip install jpegtran-cffi
pip install lupa --install-option="--no-luajit"
pip install chdkptp.py

At this point, you should in theory be able to run 'spread web' to start
the web interface.

Good luck!

-D