[Digitalarchivists] Next Meeting?

miloh miloh at froggytoad.net
Tue Jul 28 20:58:15 UTC 2015

Let's have another work session. Tomorrow night meet at Noisebridge after
8pm going until late?

I want to work on getting an init script added to my spreads-bbb, for
spreads on startup.

I have an idea how to set it up with initrc or old style Linux but no idea
how to do that with systemd so that will be a chance to learn about the
notorious new init.

After that, more hardware setup: 5V power and hardware mounting. Then some
calibration and testing reetz#2.

Overall, getting this scanner set up in a way  so it just runs when you
plug it in is my goal. It will support spreads as well as diybookscanner
scripting cli interface via ssh.

Another useful task is to sketch out the interface extensions that could be
of use. Panel display, timer setting, power on/off or reset switch, etc.

Anyone other agenda items?