[Digitalarchivists] Using the amazing tool first time

Davis Xie davis.gh.xie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 09:47:07 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I managed to take some pics using scan_continuous_rotate.py.  There is a
printed guide on that table using GUI. (It doesn't work since the script
can't executed). I was told that someone is working on NEW scanner, which
can auto turn page.  WOW!  would love to see that alive!  Thank you all for
the help!!

Best,
DX