[Efa] Fwd: Updates on NSA surveillance

Shahid Buttar shahid at eff.org
Thu Jan 11 01:29:25 UTC 2018

Hi Noisebridge!

I wasn’t sure if the message below made it through to you and just wanted to resend.

Long story, short: tomorrow will be a huge day for the movement to limit NSA surveillance, and we’re hoping that every EFA group can take a moment to share the update and action invitations below across your various networks.

Note in particular how much damage SF’s congressional delegation could inflict, or alternatively help <http://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/openforum/article/Pelosi-lead-fight-to-block-government-spying-12485458.php> should our members of Congress hear a sufficient clamor from their constituents.

Talk soon (maybe next Thursday <http://www.eff.org/2018-01-EFA>?),
Shahid

PS — Please let us know about any upcoming events you might be organizing that we could help promote!

--
Shahid Buttar
Director of Grassroots Advocacy
shahid at eff.org