[Fab] acer laptop

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sun Mar 6 00:53:15 UTC 2011

I have experience with sysprep if we ever want to make a system image for
fabrication that can be installed on multiple systems.  All that is really
required are hard drive controllers (critical) and network controllers
(optional) and any system we want to use will boot from our images and
install everything else from windows update.