[Fab] Cupcake operation

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Fri Apr 13 17:18:30 UTC 2012

Hey, Nelson, it's Casey.

I got frustrated with the Makerbots last night too, so I also emailed
Fab. Miloh, in his infinite wisdom, set me straight:

"afaik, makerbot cupcakes need SF (skeinforge) slices from the one
bundled with repG27 or repG28 at the most..."

So there you have it. Downgrading to replicatorg 27 should fix it! I
haven't tried yet.

--Casey