[Fab] laser cutter

lex non scripta plsthnks at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 20:18:54 UTC 2012

I'd love a run through, with a real live person, for best practices
with the laser cutter. It's true that the wiki isn't very straight
forward. Would somebody, master of lasers, be up for arranging a
little instruction?

Perhaps Lili, whoever knows & wants to share info about the laser
cutter, and I can find a time?

Best,
Lex