[Fab] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Drill Press

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Tue Jun 19 05:26:36 UTC 2012

Thanks for taking care of this Chris & thanks Miloh for forwarding.

I'll look into this a bit more to try & figure out what the best
solution is to get the chuck spinning true as new. It's possible the
female taper of the chuck is scored as well and is not mating with the
arbor properly. I've thought in the past of replacing that chuck with
a nice keyless chuck...so if it is damaged, this might be a good time
to do so. I'll try to stop in sometime this week to take a look at
it. Don't think there's any reason to take the arbor out of the drill
press, unless it's going to be replaced with a new arbor.

John

* miloh <froggytoad at gmail.com> [120618 16:59]:

--
John Magolske