[Fab] Need recommendation on opensource G-code simulator

Hao hao at dorabot.com
Sat Jun 30 23:21:09 UTC 2012

Nevermind, I compiled linuxcnc on my machine with this instructions below:
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Build_A_Simulator_Manually

Note: there's no need to

 sudo apt-get purge tcl8.4-dev tk8.4-dev

because:

1 both tcl and tk are 8.5 now.

2 I need these file to run ROS-F, so I didn't remove tcl8.5-dev and
tk8.5-dev, and my sim runs perfect.