[Fab] MaxNC Limit "Screws"

Hao hao at dorabot.com
Sat Jan 19 09:38:37 UTC 2013

Hi Alex,

I've been using MaxNC from July through October last year, and I didn't
find any problem with it, it works very well ( I even made 10 mil trace PCB
with it).

So to identify the problem you mentioned better, would you please provide a
picture? Please upload the picture to google drive or flickr, and publish
the link here, since the mailing list won't allow large pictures.

Thanks!

Hao

我 Build ドラえもん <http://www.dorabot.com>