[Fab] No 3D Thursday tonight.....

Matthew Bennett norcalbarney at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 01:26:19 UTC 2014

Hey, everyone.

I am unable to attend 3D Thursday tonight.  Just FYI.  You're always welcome to meet or print without me however.  In fact, nothing would make me happier!

In other news,  the Prusa is rebuilt and printing well.  Now that we've done that, we're gonna rip it apart to build a bigger machine, very soon.  Like maybe even this weekend.  The new machine will have a build area of approximately 12x12x30" tall (750mm)!  Anyone interested in helping build a big Reprap this weekend?  Send me an email...

-Matthew-
Norcalbarney at gmail.com