[Freecon] Meeting notes - May 20th 2015

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Wed May 20 05:09:33 UTC 2015

Hey folks,

Given we don't have a wiki yet attaching some notes from the first
gathering.

highlights
  * Let's have a one day unconference style event @ NB
  * Late October seems to work for folks
  * Approximately 30-50 people
  * some opening talks / workshops to give context
  * focus on free culture

Next proposed meeting is June 4th, 7pm @ Noisebridge

In the meantime we're going to set up some infrastructure to help
organise the event, trello, mailing list, hosting for the public site.
etc...

cheers,