[German] 05/15/09 notes from the first meeting.

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri May 15 06:13:28 UTC 2009

Quick moderator's note here...

Apparently there's something in that original message that makes it very
long.  (probably formatting)  If you reply, please don't include the
original or I'll have to approve every one.  Also, do note that if you send
long stuff to the list, it has to get moderator approval.

Christie

---
"I want us all to think about new and creative ways to engage young people
in science and engineering, whether it's science festivals, robotics
competitions, fairs that encourage young people to create and build and
invent -- to be makers of things, not just consumers of things."

- President Obama in address to National Academy of Sciences April 27, 2009