[German] Couch surfing host wanted

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri May 13 16:13:26 UTC 2011

I wanted to point out that this person is not subscribed to the German list,
so please direct all replies to them directly.

Christie
_______
I'm the kind of person who finds and makes choices where there appear to be
none.

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 8:42 AM, Uwe Geuder <noisebridge-ugeuder at snkmail.com