[German] 1st class review

Sean Fridman fridman at mail.sfsu.edu
Thu Oct 20 03:09:18 UTC 2011

I wasn't able to make the first one, but I like the gameplan! Hope to make
it next time. I also have a beginning German textbook I'd like to donate to
the space. It's structured like you mentioned, thematically, like "at the
restaurant" "train station" "whatever" so I think it might be of help.

- Sean