[German] Hello

Florian Demmer demmer.florian at googlemail.com
Mon May 14 16:53:13 UTC 2012

Hey,

I'm Florian, a native German from Berlin and will stay until the end of August in San Francisco as I'm doing an internship as a software developer.
Someone told me about Noisebridge and I found out that you are having German classes. So if there is a need for a native speaker I would like to join your classes and help?!

If the wiki is right you meet on Thursdays at 7:00pm, don't you?
I think I can make it this week already, so it would be cool if someone confirms that I've got the right information.

Thanks for your time and help.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Florian

p.s.
If you prefer mails in German on this list I feel sorry about this one in English and will promise to keep that in mind in the future :)