[German] translation question

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:01:20 UTC 2012

Guten tag guys,

I don't know if the German group is still active or not, but could someone
proofread this for me & let me know if it makes sense? My German is very
rudimentary.

*LärmBrücke, Meine LärmBrücke: Himmel, Hölle und Hackerspace! Bittersüß
Wunschtraum wird wahr; Wirbel von negative Liebe und ewige Ablenkung.*
I want it to say

NoiseBridge, my NoiseBridge: heaven, hell and hackerspace! Bittersweet pipe
dream come true; vortex of negative love and everlasting distraction.

It's an inscription I'm including on the back cover of issue 3 of my
Noisebridge zine, ZiP, which will be released at 5 Minutes of
Fame<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/File:5MoF_flyer_111512.jpg>this
Thursday.

Danke,

 Tony