[Hackability] speech synthesizer questions

Susan Werner heinousbutch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 21:40:44 UTC 2012

OK, so solutions that have been proposed to me off-list basically are:
-keyboard+display+speaker with my ARM board
-just use an Android tablet with pre-existing software
 (http://appsforaac.net/content/aac-apps-android-0 has links to potentially
 useful software, btw)

What are possible ways to go about actually setting up things physically? Like,
with either of those solutions, there's gonna be an input device i need to have
accessible to me, along with a power source and speakers. How do I go about
carrying around all of that?

--
Susan