[Hackability] seeking programmer with eye tracking expertise

Tasha Raella Chemel tasha.chemel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 22:05:05 UTC 2015

Hi, I have been awarded a fellowship through Harvard to develop a new
technology that could help retinally blind people  with very limited vision
access the vision they do have by providing them with auditory and visual
feedback about the position of their eyes. I own this eye tracker
http://www.tobii.com/en/eye-experience/eyex/

And am looking for someone in the Boston area with experience using this or
a similar eye tracker to help my friend and I develop a software
application. More details available upon request.  You will be paid well for
your time. Please feel free to pass this  information along to anyone who
might be interested.

Thanks,

Tasha