[ml] ML Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday at 2169

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Sep 9 23:42:03 UTC 2009

ML Wednesday is happening again this week; once again we're just
hacking on the WiiMote Stuff.  This week, we're refactoring for build
and furthering the test harnesses.  My goal is to get down to full
integration next week; the only person hacking on this outside
Wednesdays has been Michael, so we're making poor progress.

Soon enough, I've got a few people interested in talking, which is
great.  I'll send out emails about them later on today.
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com