[ml] Stanford Machine Learning Course CS229

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Aug 20 23:51:58 UTC 2010

I want to encourage you to continue with this. We'll run into problems.
They'll be frustrating. But, we know about them and it's so much better to
study as a group. There's motivation as a collective that isn't always there
by oneself.

Let me know how I can help... You know my only disclaimer where my boss's
class comes first (and will probably suck out all of my free time for the
semester).

Let's do it :)

Cheers,

Glen