[ml] KDD cup submission status

Thomas Lotze thomas.lotze at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 20:23:26 UTC 2010

Awesome.  I'm going to be looking at getting moa working today, and will
upload a how-to and code once I get it set.  Mike, thanks for setting up the
repository!  Andreas, if you have datasets with IQ/IQ strength available,
I'd love to make use of them (question, though: what is IQ strength as
compared to IQ?)  I'm also curious what you used for the submission, as I am
(happily) surprised at the good performance!

Go team!
-Thomas

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Andreas von Hessling <vonhessling at gmail.com