[ml] Volunteer needed: computing Chance feature values using EC2

Thomas Lotze thomas.lotze at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 21:10:56 UTC 2010

Andreas,

With proper indexing, I think we can do this in approximately 508,912 +
1,259,273 lookups (rather than *).  Which is to say, I think I can figure
out how to put this together; do you have SQL dumps available or an SQL
server I can access?

Cheers,
Thomas

P.S. This should not preclude anyone else from working on it, *especially*
if they want to put together a Hadoop/EC2 solution.