[ml] This week: KDD, next week: Hadoop!

Andreas von Hessling vonhessling at gmail.com
Tue May 18 15:52:27 UTC 2010

Mike,
we haven't actually gotten far in running algorithms so far.  To this
point you're the only one working on dimensionality reduction.  I say
go for it; knock yourself out.  It will be good just to get a sense
where we should focus our energy.

BTW I'll put up a description of how to set up Weka with this dataset
soon.  There's some NN algorithms right in there...

Andy