[ml] Slides and code for tomorrow: GLMs in R

Joe Hale joe at jjhale.com
Thu Nov 4 01:54:48 UTC 2010

Hey,

I ran the script from the GUI and got the following error:

Error in print(inv.logit(intercept_coef)) :
  could not find function "inv.logit"

I resolved it by going Packages & Data -> Package Manager

and clicking the checkbox beside the "boot" package so that it said "loaded".

I got the same when running from the command line.

I'm using this version: R 2.10.1 GUI 1.31 Leopard build 64-bit (5537)

Joe