[ml] new kaggle competition

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 07:32:42 UTC 2010

Hi All-

I created a wiki page to assist in collaborating on this competition in case
that works better for people than email.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Machine_Learning/Kaggle_Social_Network_Contest

That said, it's rather public spot for our intel but at this point I don't
mind until we have something worthy of hiding. ;)

Jared-