[ml] next week: kinect or heritage health prize?

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 02:29:14 UTC 2011

The thing I like is (1), however I probably can't make it next week ! Note
though that the Kinect at NB looks to be permanently attached to the robot
... (unless there is another I don't know about).

How about that for the following week ?

Actually the other thing interests me too. I could try and get my obligation
moved to another day, I don't know if I can though.