[ml] next week: kinect or heritage health prize?

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Sat Apr 9 04:15:34 UTC 2011

Eh, I was just going to read through the kinect paper
and pull apart the algorithms that make it work, and
present them. I'm all theory and no implementation :(
For now..

Seems like the guy who runs Kaggle (Anthony Goldbloom)
wants to show up next week and talk about stuff, on the
eve of the Heritage Health prize being launched via Kaggle
and all that. We worked on a Kaggle competition before
and keep an eye on the site so it'd be great to meet him
and hear more about it.

  mike