[ml] Fwd: [Cyborg] Watson Tonight

Thomas Lotze thomas.lotze at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 02:47:04 UTC 2011

What do you all think about watching the first episode of the Jeopardy
Watson challenge tomorrow?  It's on
youtube<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHhDLUVAtqU>,
and we could put it up on the projector.

It's really interesting how far language processing has come, and I for one
have been really impressed with what I've seen of Watson so far.