[ml] [help] noisebridge machine learning course

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Thu Jan 6 17:18:56 UTC 2011

Hey everyone, it's been almost 10 months since the machine
learning group has started to regularly meeting up again, lots
of people have come in, given bodaciously informative talks,
and will continue to do so.

In an effort to consolidate our collective knowledge and move
forward with a greater focus on education, I started a "Noisebridge
Machine Learning Course Curriculum" page, where we can
aggregate links and whatnot for topics that we come across:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/NBML_Course

"Release early, release often" is what they say. You'll notice most
of the subjects aren't filled in. The first goal is to fill in each of the
currently empty subject topics with information. Over the next few
weeks I'll be filling subjects in and encourage you to do the same.

The ultimate goal is to take this curriculum and teach it regularly,
starting in, say, February or March. There's enough brainpower at
Noisebridge to collectively teach ourselves and integrate what others
have taught us to do it, so let's go ahead and do it!

   mike