[ml] Hi

Idris Raja idris.raja at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:29:33 UTC 2011

Hi Alexi,

I'm in the same boat as you are. I'm a competent Python coder and learning
R.

While searching for an empty tennis court yesterday with a friend, we struck
upon the idea of using satellite imagery to  map every tennis court in the
 US. I'd imagine that the distinct lines on a tennis court would make it
easy to recognize using image recognition algorithms. Is this in fact true?

If anyone wants to work on this project or another using AI and machine
learning, I'd be very interested.

-Idris