[ml] question on interests

Glenn Wright infinite.perplexity at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 03:21:09 UTC 2011

Maybe I can collect my thoughts best like so: I think of my area of interest
as "data hacking", which to me would include stuff like visualization and
integration in addition to statistical techniques.  And I'm trolling around
looking for people who are interested in the same stuff :)

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 8:15 PM, Glenn Wright <infinite.perplexity at gmail.com

--
-Glenn