[ml] [Noisebridge-discuss] Technical question: Directionally sensitive photosensors

John Hurliman jhurliman at jhurliman.org
Tue Jun 11 17:59:21 UTC 2013

It sounds like you are implementing some form of the Rall cable equation (
http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/Rall_model) to model signal decay? I
don't have any code off-hand, but both of the neuroscience Coursera classes
I'm taking right now (https://class.coursera.org/bluebrain-001 and
https://class.coursera.org/compneuro-001) covered this. Particularly, the
video "Dendritic computation" (
https://class.coursera.org/bluebrain-001/lecture/115). I'm not sure if the
videos are accessible unless you enroll in the class though.

You might try posting to the openworm-discuss mailing list, since many of
the devs there have been experimenting with a variety of neuron simulators
and might be able to point you to some working code.