[ml] Reminder - Meeting tonight, January 16 @ 7pm

Sam Tepper sam.tepper at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 01:44:55 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I was hoping to gague interest in advanced machine learning projects,
including irc noise-bot, text processing for data mining and
programming, and anything else you might have in mind.

Bring food and beer!

PS - five minutes of fame is at 8, which might be of interest to some.
So more people, food, and beer, probably...

-Sam