[EEG] Meeting easter?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 02:06:37 UTC 2009

I have to cut out early for a social engagement, but I'm still down.
I personally think that checking in frequently is good since it'll
keep us all engaged and remind us to follow up on our various action
items.

We could also defer to Thursday this week, although I think that in
general the Sunday time slot seems to work well for folks.

Any strong opinions?  I might just throw a Thursday meeting on the
calendar anyway and see who bites.  At some point I need to rope in
some programmers, because I'd really like to start researching and
playing with data analysis techniques early on because I think the
learning curve there will be considerable.

-K