[EEG] A new lurker

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Mon Apr 13 04:02:24 UTC 2009

Michael,

Hey thanks for the note. I'm sure that your experience will come in
handy. We're still a ways from having equipment to set up but we'd
welcome any advice; in particular electrode configurations. Can you
tell us a little about your experience? What equipment/setup worked
for you? What variables were you using for neurofeedback?

Cheers and thanks!

Jon