[EEG] Hello - Meeting on Sunday

Curts noisebridge-list at robotarmyma.de
Mon Jun 15 16:54:01 UTC 2009

hey - sorry i didn't make it - I realized in the middle of the silent
retreat that i was in that i wouldn't be able to jugle things as i thought.
Sunday is usully reserved day and i was hoping to swing in.

I want to attend the haskell meeting on tues - is there anyone that can
bring me up to speed that is going on and all that. Or is there a time this
week in that someone is willing to meet?

Thanks.