[EEG] Hello - Meeting on Sunday

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 17:05:41 UTC 2009

I hope the retreat was good for you.

I got to NB at 2:30, and tried to set up some of the OpenEEG hardware.  I had this going about a year ago, but hadnt played with it in awhile, and thought it should be easy to get up and running.  I got it going, using BrainBay for the software, but with a noisy power supply, so the output was just noise.  I was about to use a 9v battery instead of the noisy power supply, but I had to leave at 4pm, so I'm not sure what happened from there.  Maybe someone got it running with the 9v battery after I left?

I'll be at NB tonight, leading Circuit Hacking Mondays -- at 8:30pm.

Mitch.