[EEG] open eeg/ocz nia "success"

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 22:18:33 UTC 2009

> I started graduate school for my doctorate a month ago so I wouldn't make
> assumptions about my wealth... :-)

Oh well that's even better!  I'm dead broke, but UC Berkeley pays for
my matlab license.

Also, for reference, I think most people have been using python's
packages for messing with EEG data.  Josh, what have you used?  I'm
currently using some French software that I rather like.  I can't seem
to find it on the interweb though.  I think that it's called Elan or
EEG.

-K