[EEG] open eeg/ocz nia "success"

Josh Bailey josh at anarkiwi.com
Mon Oct 5 22:55:29 UTC 2009

I have a Mac laptop, and a USB to RS232 dongle - works a treat with
OpenEEG. Look ma, no drivers. O'course a lot of the neuroserver saavy
stuph doesn't build on MacOS for the usual Cross Platform Build Reasons,
but that's fixable.

That also said the OpenEEG could be changed to swap out the RS232 level
converter et al with USB. Have done it before but it has been a while. I
agree it would be awfully convenient, no question, and it is the NIA box's
killer feature. Somewhere around here I my schematic wrangling software.
On the to-do list.

Josh Bailey (josh at anarkiwi.com)