[EEG] the ELAN challenge

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 23:24:06 UTC 2009

Incidentally, I think that the French EEG software I've been using is
named after this.  "Elan".

ELAN is definitely one of the cool EEG phenomena that we can start
looking for once we have a setup that's finely tuned enough to do the
basics (apha and beta and noise reduction).

I look forward to it...

-K