[EEG] This Sunday

Josh Bailey josh at anarkiwi.com
Mon Jun 21 03:39:32 UTC 2010

I have been regretfully off on other things past few months - my cup
runneth over! We took delivery of our jet engine recently and are working
on restoring it to running order (it's a 10,000 lbs thrust GE turbofan).

Work has been it's usual hectic pace too. :( The closest I've come to EEG
recently was to visit a friend doing a research study based on Biosemi
hardware, and I was able to record a DVD full of signal (64 channels,
yeah!). I'm happy to share it with anyone who wants it.

At this stage pace shows no signs of slowing. Foo Camp this weekend.

I need another cup of tea,

Josh Bailey (josh at anarkiwi.com)