[EEG] This Sunday

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 17:58:43 UTC 2010

Hello Eric,

I was in Seattle this weekend. Generally speaking, we haven't done much as a
group in the past several months. But we are around and available, should
you wish to round us up occasionally. Tracy and Andreas both have ongoing
projects that are related to but independent of the EEG group at
noisebridge. I work at an eeg lab, but when work calms down I'll be around
and tinkering more.

I plan to be at NB next Sunday.

Kelly