[Neuro] tDCS at Noisebridge?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 22:04:04 UTC 2013

I'd just like to remind everyone that phrenology doesn't work, regardless
of what you put in your table. But a list of some basic regions with
citations would be an awesome start. It's probably worth making roughly
tabular even if some line items are wildly less dependable than others
because there are probably a few parameters that you care about for each
region.