[Noisebridge-announce] ML Wednesday: bring a compiler!

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Aug 5 20:35:55 UTC 2009

This week at Machine Learning Wednesday (8PM at 83c), we're coding.
We've talked this "WiiMote gesture recognition" problem to death, now
let's get down to hacking.

You should have a working GCC installation, an editor you like okay,
and a copy of wiigee_v11.jar from http://sourceforge.net/projects/wiigee/files/

You might also want to skim the paper on WiiGee ifyou haven't already:

http://wiigee.sourceforge.net/download_files/gesture_recognition_with_a_wii_controller-schloemer_poppinga_henze_boll.pdf

(Note that there's no To: noisebridge-discuss@ on this email.  I
unsubscribed a little while ago, so can't post to it, and won't see
replies sent there.  People are encouraged to reply to the ML list or
directly to me.)

Happy hacking!
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796